Supply Chain Management
RLC have established capabilities in the wide aspects of supply chain management. Dedicated teams support the operating units of Ronaldsway, Langford Lodge, and Callender.
Selection and sourcing
RLC have proven experience in managing, and improving, supply chain networks established by our customers. Our proven track record demonstrates our ability to select and source effective supply networks. This includes best and low cost sources.
Added value is provided to customers:
- in the design and implementation of supply networks;
- through re-engineering existing networks where our Customers need improvements in performance and / or cost.
Several successful projects have seen RLC substantially reduce the number of suppliers in networks to provide for more effective solutions for our Customers.
- RLC has a proven record of achievement in assuring quality, cost and delivery from our supply networks both local and global.
- Our teams are resourced to assist suppliers in pre-empting, and solving, QCD issues so as to provide effective supply network solutions for our customers.
- Supplier management is integrated into project management through an Integrated Project Team (IPT) approach. Suppliers are involved in these IPTs as vital contributors to success of our projects.
- RLC have a proven record in establishing Long Term Agreements with suppliers to ensure that both incentives and benefits are shared to provide support for our Customers’ programmes.
- To ensure the ongoing success of RLC’s internal continuous improvement philosophy, we adopt similar methods with our supply networks.
- Established processes and resources exist in RLC to manage this approach.
- Suppliers at all levels of supply networks are engaged to ensure the joined -up management of demand, performance and improvements.
- This approach enables RLC to support demanding growth, delivery and cost-down initiatives from our customers without compromising continuity of supply, or quality.